Far Out There
About - Archive - Cast - Forum - Fan Stuff - Store - Other Goodies
Conventional Wisdom - my deviantART - Contact - Twitter - Facebook - tumblr - Instagram -
-First Comic- -Latest Comic-

Add To Favorites
Comics - Far Out There Christmas Clash - page 4 - December 3rd, 2017, 11:00 pm

     Average Rating: None

     

I'd known she'd eventually be squashed by someone dressed as The Ultimate Warrior, I'd have based Jenna's gear on early Triple H
The Webcomic List
Support Far Out There on Patreon!Support Far Out There on Ko-fi!

Please donate something? Pretty please?

First Back Next Latest

Author Comments:

Blitzkrieg1701, December 3rd, 2017, 1:17 am


So, um, let's all pretend that I DIDN'T forget to draw the big, frilly, moon boot things on Stilez last page, alright? *sigh* I THOUGHT something was making her look less like Ultimate Warrior and more like Hulk Hogan with arm tassels for some reason (so, the Texas Tornado, then?)

Anyway, not a lot to say about this page that wasn't already said in the last one... other than Patreon Developmental Wrestling must have a REALLY bad habit of announcing shows but not holding them until weeks (if not MONTHS) after the intended date. Oh, and look! Blip is Red Shoes Unno! I'm not gonna lie, the in-jokes for this thing are gonna lean VERY heavily in the old WWF/WCW direction (cos, well, I can't write what I don't know), but at least there'll be ONE shout-out to New Japan Pro Wrestling running throughout the series.

Finally, I'll go ahead and ask what is no doubt the biggest question on everyone's mind right now: Wouldn't "Candy Cane-Os" basically just be peppermints without the mint flavor? ...and, like, a hole in the middle?




Advertisement, September 21st, 2019, 8:05 am





Post A Comment

User Comments:

Darius Drake (Guest), December 3rd, 2017, 11:08 pm


...Candy-Cane-O's? What they would be would vary depending on for what market it's promoted.

If it's a breakfast cereal, as indicated by the "-O's", then it would be something like Candy-Cane (Peppermint) Flavored Fruit Loops.

If it's promoted as a holiday candy snack, then it would just be a bunch of the small peppermint candy's with a hole in the middle.

If it's promoted as something else... I've got nothing, mostly because I can't see them being promoted as anything else.


Ed8, December 4th, 2017, 12:22 am


Sadly, I suspect this wasn't actually a result of the match, but rather the result of the friendly pre-match handshake.

I thought for sure candy cane cereal would have to have been an idea that already happened in RL, but google says no. How could the cereal companies have missed this obvious gimmick to market a slightly different flavor of candy, oops, I mean, "part of this nutritious breakfast", for kids morning sugar rush? Hurry up and patent it now!


dylgramac, December 4th, 2017, 8:57 am


@Blitz: Is peppermint not the normal flavor for candy canes in your area? I've always considered peppermint to be the standard against which all other candy cane flavors are measured (and fail to come close, but I love peppermint to an unreasonable degree).


Blitzkrieg1701, December 4th, 2017, 10:39 am


Now that you mention it, yeah, I guess it is. I guess we just have such an inexplicable habit of getting weird novelty flavors that I forgot what the base flavor is (like Jolly Rancher candycanes, those things are GOOD)


Ed8, December 4th, 2017, 3:38 pm

Somebody call the Candy Cane Police
@dylgramac: I'm from pretty much the same place Blitz is from, and I can attest that 98% of the candy canes I've ever seen are good old normal peppermint (with the remaining 2% as green&white spearmint, which is already borderline candy cane heresy!) Jolly Rancher candy canes?! Madness indeed!!


Post A Comment

Hosted by Smack Jeeves.